Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NYC QP


Sorry its been so long since I have created a QP. Life with two little ones, well not so little, but young, keeps me hopping! Between school, karate, Holiday parties, and getting ready for Yule I have barely had a chance to sit down.
My dear friend Soto, has graciously allowed me to use her new kit (not yet released) to create some QP's for you. Hop on over to her blog to watch for an update of when this will be released. Trust me when I say this kit is Fantastic!!!! Of course any kit that has black will have me hooked...LOL
Soto's blog is here: http://twistedscrapper.blogspot.com/
The kiddo's are out of school on Friday for 2 weeks and life will get more busy and chaotic than it already is. I'm hoping to get another QP done for you - but it may be the first of the year before I do. If it is - Holiday Blessings to each of you and a very Happy New Year!

Here is the QP and you can download it here.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you .. Pretty page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tami! I love it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be a while, but we appreciate it. And thanks to SoTo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the gifts. Love your QP's & Brag Books. Merry Christmas to you & your family, enjoy the holidays! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 10:05pm] - 17 Dec [NY 01:05am, UK 06:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) It looks wonderful. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your QP's are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I love the red and black! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete