Friday, December 19, 2008

NYC QP 2 Freebie
























I have another NYC QP freebie for you. Did I mention that I love this kit?? LOL
Big hugs to Soto for allowing to play with this kit. Keep an eye on her blog for a release date.http://www.twistedscrapper.blogspot.com/

We were finally able to leave the house today and get some shopping done before the next round of snow comes in....it can end anytime now. Our roads are still ugly and its very difficult to drive in and people don't understand to slow down.

Now that you have listened to my little rant.....here is your QP. You can download here.
Thanks for downloading and leaving some love!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice, thanks for sharing. Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. Thank you for using my kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think it is one of my favorites. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete