Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NYC BB 1 & 2

Good Afternoon! I had to make a couple of Brag Book pages to go along with Soto's fantastic New Year Convoy kit. Thanks again sweetie!
Her New Year Convoy goes live on January 1st! Woo Hoo!!!! Check it out here or here .

We finally have a sunny day with no snow - maybe I will be able to get out of the house. BUT, we have more snow coming in tonight. I think we will be stuck at home for New Year's Eve. I'm guessing it will be a popcorn and movie night.


You have been patient long enough - here is the link for the BB pages.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments! Notice I finally got a chat box? LOL

DOWNLOAD

Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, these are beautiful! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Dec [LA 09:06pm] - 31 Dec [NY 12:06am, UK 05:06am, OZ 04:06pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearchJanuary 1, 2009 at 4:36 PM

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete